What Comes Next?
You have selected a Service Plan, or you are asking for hourly help for your website, what happens next?
- Website Questionnaire- New site, or site that needs tweaking, we ask that you fill out the Questionnaire about your website so that we can get a clearer understanding of what you are looking for in a new site, or where you would like your current site to head.
SiteMast Website Questionnaire
- Theme Pick/Design- Next, with the information you provide us via email and questionnaire, SiteMast will look for 3-5 Word Press themes that we feel will fulfill your websites needs. We will create some basic mock ups of your potential site using the themes, and email you the information for your approval. This does not apply to hourly. This can take 1-2 weeks.
- Design/Uploading Information- If we are creating a brand new site for you, this process can seem quite tedious. Your website will be up within two weeks, now this may only be a “Holding Page” with contact information while we work on your website. Depending on content, pictures, and information for the website and when is it supplied to us will be a determining factor for how long it will take to make the site completely “live”. Hourly customers, your updates will occur once information has been provided, and depending on work load when information is provided.
Please be aware this can take anywhere from 2 weeks- 1 month!
- Updates/Maintenance- Once your site is live, one of the perks of SiteMast is YOU can update your website via Word Press. You will be provided with a Word Press login page where you can be the master of your domain! SiteMast will be helping with monthly maintenance, backups, plugins, questions, etc. If you are not an hourly customer please be aware of your monthly Tech Support, because any service beyond that point will be charged for! We also offer additional services that require payment beyond the monthly contract.
- Constant Communication- Please feel free to contact us anytime. The best way is email, and there is no question to small for us to answer. We want to be in contact with you so that we can help you create a successful website!
- Terms and Conditions- Please be aware of our Terms and Conditions! We ask NEW website customers to sign a copy of the Terms and Conditions. We ask HOURLY customers to sign saying they have read the Terms and Conditions on the questionnaire.
Thank you for your understanding on this matter!